the fuckING PENCIL SHARPENER ONE
BRILLIANT THANK YOU
IVE BEEN TRYING TO MAKE AN ANALOGY THAT COULD COMBAT THE DAMN LOCK ONE FOR AGES
TWOREFINED2 YOU I BOW TO.
remus would have been so good at finding loopholes for the marauders to slip through like i mean as a prefect he would have had to know all of them to an extent and i can just see sirius hopping onto his bed like “hey moony can we do this thing without technically breaking any rules” and remus would be like well no but you could do this and then guess who doesnt have detention despite the fact that all anyone at the slytherin table has had for dinner the past four days is haggis
#remus lupin mastermind #remus lupin researcher of loopholes and clever jinxes and covering tracks #remus lupin king of cover stories #(which is canon tbh he gets harry out of tight places lbr) #forget ur wet blanket responsibility remus that’s just what he wanted you to think
it’s been 1 year since the most influential event of all time
THIS WILL ALWAYS BE ONE OF MY FAVOURITE SUPERNATURAL SCENES AND NO ONE WILL EVER TAKE THAT AWAY FROM ME
This scene is reason #8739789789897 to LOVE Bobby Singer
Oh man if you know anything that calms you down in stressful situations I suggest you use that. Really the only thing I can tell you is be the best friend he could hope for and see what happens. That’s what I do and it seems to work out all right. Try not to psych yourself out over it, he’s just a guy and once you have a few good conversations and talk about real shit you’ll get over any nervousness and begin to relax. It’s tough I know, but texting and online communication along with seeing him irl is a good way to talk to him without him seeing any nervousness. I hope it turns out well for you!
I mean you know I guess sometimes you just have to look back on your life and ask yourself what you can do to be that awesome now. I was a badass little first grader. I still don’t like guacamole though.
Yes I know someone has feelings for me.
I am sitting on a chair.
Oh shit my birthday. It’s a national holiday now.
1) I like kidney beans because when I was little I thought it was the raddest thing ever that they rhymed with my name
2) When my friend and I snapchat my Washington friend, we use all of the stereotypical ‘SoCal slang’ like ‘did you see those gnarly waves down at the beach today dude? They were totally tubular” “Yeah man i was stoked are you ready to go get totally sloshed tonight at that rad partay?” “Super stoked dude so sloshed”
3) This started when I was at a bike race and went to the Spy Sunglasses tent and was flirting with the cute volunteer there and won a beer cozy and he said “Yeah gonna get so sloshed with that one” And I just
4) I should be doing homework right now
5) I’ve been pretty good about not procrastinating and doing my homework and getting good grades this year but it’s starting to slip and that scares me.